Wednesday, June 08, 2005

7th May 2005

Took unpaid leave...just to celebrate my dad's birthday because my brother can only make it for lunch coz of his exam...

We went to Marina Sq's Pariss Buffet...wow...the newly renovated MS looked so much better than before...more hip shops and eateries.....even the foodcourt has better food than most foodcourts.

Well...the buffet cost me $180 for 5 pax...heart hurt...there goes my budget for the Bintan trip I'm planning..sobsob...

anyway...after lunch..we shopped ard and my grandma said she wan to eat the waffles from Gelare Cafe...(shock to hear that she knew about the cafe)...so we walked from MS to Suntec for waffles...somemore its a Tues...so the waffles at 1/2 price..hehehe....

Then we walked from Suntec back to MS...guess I've walked to & fro for dunno how many times and I'm having a very bad headache...coz I forgot to drink my coffee early in the morning...

Those who know me well know that I MUST have my dose of coffee by 10pm...if not...I'll have a very very bad headache...

Anyway...by the time i got home and reached for my pain-killer it was already 5pm..time really flies when u'r enjoying...how come i dun feel that when i'm in the office??

As I'm blogging, I'm praying for the time to pass FASTER...so i can leave my office and go home..

I am trying very hard to push myself to find new job....but i guess I'm too lazy...hehe

Ok...that's it for this blog...

*if I'm really bored...mite upload some photos later in the day*

No comments:

Post a Comment