Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored

Back to blog.............had a real boring weekend..

My plan for the weekend was to just sleep and laze at home..but then...got disrupted coz my beautician called and finally...got a time slot for my long overdue facial appointment...Bad Day to go out coz my face very red after facial and pushed all appointments for the evening and sunday..

Thot I could sleep late on Sunday...sigh...in the end...NO....kana dragged my mum to go shopping...DAME....then got to cook dinner as its Father's Day...by the time I'm done with everything..its already 11pm...tiring day....took a bathe and went to bed....gotta work on Monday...

Not sure if its me but I kinda feel that Weekends have been REAL short...Used to be able to do alot of stoning, lazing on weekends...but now...weekend juz FLIES pass...dread MONDAYs!!!

Unable to book for my Bintan trip AGAIN...hopefully later can BOOK successfully...DAME...nothing is going as planned....am getting really pissed....

No comments:

Post a Comment