BoReD!!
Haha...here I am...bored again....
Work dayz are getting draggy for me and this only mean one thing....its time to change job.
I dunno why but its always like dat...everytime I stayed in an organization for a year or so...I would slowly feel bored and dread to go to work...maybe there's not much challenge and stuff to keep me going...
My current job is the worse of the LOT....those who know should know y...sighz....
Usually I'm not the calculative kind of employee....but eversince working here...I realised that by not being calculative...I'm being taken granted of!!.....I'm fine with doing ALL the non-related crap work...but dun u think U should be more appreciative and not like I owe U...
Sighz...but I'm just plain lazy to scout for jobs...hehe...guess thats my punishment for being lazy..hahaha....And i really hate to leave the comfort zone and step into a new environment...where I have to start all over again with PR-ing with new colleagues...Guess I'm really getting OLD....PR-ing used to be fun for me...but not now...I would rather hide in my own corner doing my own stuff than to get involve in CHILDISH OFFICE POLITICS...cant they juz grow up...Can't people just work professionally and quit all the politics...
No comments:
Post a Comment