Friday, June 24, 2005

Goals in life?

Recently, I've been asking myself this question over and over....never coming up with an answer.

Past weeks, I've been thinking back on those days when I wasn't working.
--Waking up when the sun is way way high up there....
--Preparing BRUNCH everyday...hehe....
--Taking my own sweet time to brew my coffee and sipping it infront of TV & papers
(hey..i am a multi-tasking gal!!)
--Occassionally meeting up with my gal frens(stewardess / teachers...so lots of free time) to go Hi-tea or shopping when most people are in the office working.
--Going to the swimming pool in the afternoon for tanning and swimming and of coz...Gossipping..

But for the past one year, my lifestyle have changed...

--Waking up early to prepare for work
--Buy breakfast on my way to busstop
--make do with INSTANT coffee
--Could only meet up with frens afterwork...cant stay too late or it might eat into my limited sleeping hours
--Stopped my swimming and tanning sessions (resulting in weight gain..sighz)

enuff of whinning...hehe....back to the point

Goals in LIFE....
Seriously...I dun think i have any goals...I'm just happy to have enuff to eat, spend and LIVE....I just live each day as it comes....I'm not ambitious....maybe a teenie weenie bit...but it'll always die down...coz I still can't find a job that can motivate myself.

Sometime....I wish i would juz die the next day...so I dun have to repeat boring routines....

Some ppl may say get up and get out there do things u like!!....To be HONEST...to do things you like...U NEED PLENTY OF $$$$$......This is a practical world...NO $ NO DREAM...

Looking at my salary...I dun see myself able to do things I LIKE for another 20 yrs...

Will be going Bintan this evening...Hope the short getaway will clear my head coz there's a boring meeting scheduled on MONDAY...Hope I won't die in the meeting...

No comments:

Post a Comment