Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Back after a long weekend~




Took half-day leave on Friday and my Sat Off...so can consider a long weekend....

Friday was Jenny's wedding and here's some photos we took...

Gosh~~Think I've seriously put on weight...look at my rounded face...ARGH~ and I think its time to change my specs...MY god...look like AUNTIE!!!

The BEST part was when we SABO her husband...James...hehe...(dun think morning we didn't turn up u will escape hor...hiak hiak)



Jenny: FYI...its not Yam pudding...hehe....its Blueberry pudding...high class stuff from Japan okie..with WASABI~~


Spent my weekend as "maria". Did housework and cooked dinner. As the clothes that were piled up on my sofa bed and may juz tumble any moment...I decided to tidy my wardrobe. It was quite a 大工程....as space is running out...haha...so I decided to part with some of my clothes to make way for the new ones..."舊的不去, 新的不來". In the end, only threw a few and my wardrobe is still packed like sardines. Those that been to my room before know that I have 6-doors wardrobe and here I still can complain no space...haha..Maybe I should take so photos and post it here when I REALLY tidied all....hehe

Also managed to finish watching the TVB serial <<學警雄心>> my mum rented. Quite a good show but the last episode was alittle boring and the death of a main character in the last 2nd episode was ANTI-CLIMAX. After the death..the show was super pointless and predictable..On the whole...not a bad show with good-looking casts.

No comments:

Post a Comment