Monday, July 11, 2005

Sunday- 10th July
Was hoping to sleep in late but was disrupted by my mum again(every weekend!!). She put Pepe onto my bed before she go market. I covered myself with the blanket to avoid being disturbed by her but as usual, Pepe will assume I'm awake and playing hide-&-seek with her. She will jump on, off and around me.....trying to bite me. Super pissed....I think it’s her duty to wake every member in the family by 9am(yes…on a weekend…my only weekend to wake up late).

Coz after terrorizing me to wake me up, she decided to attack my brother...haha...She wants to wake everyone up to play with her. I am so going to ban her coming to my room.

Anyway...went to lunch with my brother at Parkway Parade. Went to Ichiban Sushi and then went to Cold Storage Supermarket to buy some stuff for dinner. Lucky it rained only when we got home.

After finishing preparing the stuff for dinner…I planted myself to the sofa and watched TV till night.

Gotta work on Monday….sianz

Saturday-9th July
Woke up early on Saturday coz need to work. Dame it...I'm one of the very few that need to work on Saturdays.
Government service all 5-day week liao...How come I still need to do 5 1/2-day week....DAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was hoping I could go home for a nap before meeting my friends @ Sentosa for "Jazz by the beach". But 'dreamlover' (u know who...I shan't use ur name) called and asked me if I want to meet for lunch. Coz we want to check out the price for Bintan...(YES....I'm going Bintan again~) We had Thai Express for lunch and the standard of their calamari have dropped sooo much...Remembered the first time I tried it...it was without the crispy outer crust...so tender and delicious. Now, their calamari is so hard to chew. 為甚麼生意好...食物的品質就跌? But I like their drinks menu....the mango blend very good.

By the time we are done...its already 4pm and realized I had very little time to go home wash up and head down to Harbourfront MRT to meet my friends. The performance had already started when we arrived, so we ordered drinks and sat down. This week's performance was so-so, I still prefer last round's performance.

We decided to leave sentosa around 8 plus coz it’s too noisy with kids running and screaming around. When we got off the bus at departure centre, we had a shock of our life. The queue for the shuttle bus back to harbourfront interchange was soo long.

If you are familiar with Sentosa, after crossing the bridge, U see a big "SENTOSA" made of plants. That's how long the f**king queue is.
Anyway, we decided to call cab coz the security guard said that the bridge is under repair...not safe to walk. When we board our cab, we saw people walking out....KNS....waste our money.


It cost us $16 from Sentosa to Serangoon Gardens....wow...lucky we share cab...hahaha

Anyway, met up with 'dreamlover' at Happy Daze cafe. We chatted and had non-alcholic drinks as 'dreamlover' sick. On my way home, decided to pop-in VideoEzy
to check for any new movies out on vcd/dvd since its still open. Bought a VCD, "Spanglish" by Adam Sandler. Not a bad show but by the time I watched the second disc, I was too tired and kept dozing off. Then I give up and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment