Sunday, September 11, 2005

Busy week

Company's network crashed on friday...sick...couldn't go online the whole day and I got to solve the problem...was suspecting the problem lies with the router......but can only confirm it when the vendor bring the new one I ordered...Hopefully he will come on monday...cannot tahan not being able to online. Felt so lost..hehe

Wanted to watch Eric Khoo's "Be With Me" but went to wrong cinema so can't catch..then went to Billy Bombers for dinner..so crowded.

Yesterday slacked at home till evening before going to A's home to continue slacking...haha..Dabao lots of finger food over...its as if we having mini party...hahaha...anyway...when A's mahjong kakis came, I went to Kris place to help her fix her laptop....gosh...its infected with lots of trojans and worms...by the time I finish cleaning the virus, it was already about 2.30am...YAWN~

Just burnt a bigger hole in my pocket...went to Heartland Mall with A and I bought 3 bottoms at Giordano...because I saw the sign..."$10 off ALL bottoms"....sigh...women are like that...the word "SALES" will make us go crazy. Hopefully I will not regret buying the 3 bottoms...Spent $101 on those....SOBSOB~

Here I am...blogging on A's PC...Yes...I'm at A's place again today...A will be cooking curry chicken and I've finish peeling the potatoes...might take a bath...body feels sticky...But A's sleeping on the sofa now...need to get towel...sigh...

Dozing off too...

No comments:

Post a Comment