Shocked!!
Val ~ 上課中... says:
haha... computer class...
Val ~ 上課中... says:
finishing soon...
無奈的生涯,說不出的厭倦~~我要去旅行!! says:
Aiyo…so u staying in dorm?
Val ~ 上課中... says:
yeah...
無奈的生涯,說不出的厭倦~~我要去旅行!! says:
I still can't believe u already there studying!
Val ~ 上課中... says:
哈哈....
Val ~ 上課中... says:
I can't belive it myself....
無奈的生涯,說不出的厭倦~~我要去旅行!! says:
someone pls slap me
This is my MSN conversation with Val who sms-ed me on Sunday that she’s on her way to Taipei on bus. I was shocked that she had left caused I had just met up with her last Monday. And today…saw her on MSN and she’s already starting her class in a Taiwan University, total shock…haha…
Anyway…with her in Taiwan…I can have my regular supply of instant noodles, almond powder, magazines and lots of stuff….hohoho
Admire her guts to go over to taiwan to pursue a degree there...you know classes in chinese and imagine writing your papers in Chinese (traditional chinese not simplified hor)
All the best to your life & studies there...and I will send u money so u can help me buy stuffs and mail back hor...hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment