Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Its only Tuesday~

@##$%#^$^$%#%.....Its only tuesday and I'm longing for weekend!!!

Getting restless nowadays dunno for what reasons....

Everyday I go home...into my room...which is in a mess as usual...I have the urge to tidy it all up but then I keep putting it off cause its too messy and I don't know where to start and mostly important, after a day at work...I'm so tired to do it and lazing on the sofa is the only activity I want to do....

Anyway...during the chalet, in between our daidi game...we were talking about "The ONE".

  • How do you know he/she's "The One"?
  • Will the person you end up with is "The One" ?
  • Is "The One" always the one you never get?
I'm not qualified to give the answer but in my point of view, I agree that "The One" is the person that you never got together....the one you end up with eventually will not be "The One"...unless you are the LUCKY few that end up with "The One".

被愛是幸福的

No comments:

Post a Comment