Sunday, November 27, 2005

David Tao rockz!!


David Tao Love Can World Tour 2005
26 Nov, 8pm
Singapore Indoor Stadium

Wow...totally blown off by him......

Wasn't really into David Tao aka Tao Zhe...so when A offered me tickets to the concert..I only agreed coz it was selling at a lower price.

Attended the concert with Adeline & Jason, Kim, Kris, Action, A, Cindy and myself.

He sounded great when singing LIVE and his voice is the same as those in his album...meaning that he can really sing. Admired his 3 backup vocalists.....think all three of them can really sing...2 are from singapore and the other one called 'Lisa'...found her familar looking..not sure if she had release an album in taiwan last time......both the singaporean backup vocalist were REALLY good....especially the guy.."David".....he can play the guitar and sings well!!!.....currently crazy over him..hehe

Was surprised that he sang "Melody"...a song which he wrote for his ex-girlfriend. He himself said that he would never sing it during concert...but guess lots of people in singapore liked that song alot that persuaded him to sing...I'm happy coz I like the song very much and somehow I felt that he sang with lots of emotions and it sounded so so so much better than in the album...gosh~

After the concert...we headed to Macpherson Kopitiam for supper....hoping to eat the "wu xiang" there...but when we wanted to order...it had already started packing...sigh~ So we ordered carrot cake and porridge to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment