Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire
Finally got to catch the show yesterday after work with Cheryl & Action.
Went to Century Square at Tampines for the show...so far from my workplace to there...lucky there's a straight bus there.
Happy the I got my MP3 player back from the service centre and I really need it for the long ride to Tampines. But was pissed that now...the volume button cannot work...I'm so so pissed & decided not to bring it back for servicing.....going to get a new one eventhough I'm very tight on budget after my Perth trip.
Anyway, as my expectation wasn't very high for GOF from the reviews and comments I got....so I found it quite nice to watch...just that it wasn't in-depth enuff...guess better off reading the book.
I still dun like the new Dumbledore...he's way to energetic and mad...I still like the Dumbledore in the first 2 instalments. And the Rita was irritating...But Cedric's charming...
Okie....going back to clear some work...got a new PC to setup...sigh~
No comments:
Post a Comment