Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Real sick~

Woke up on Sunday with a headache and bodyache. But didn't think much thinking that maybe didn't sleep well the night before. Got ready to meet my frens to go to our hair stylist's place.

Wanted to rebond my hair and do some highlights. When we reached our destination...I was feeling cold and not very well....but I thought Iit was because I haven't had my coffee...so I asked my hair stylist if he have any coffee around...and then i took a cup...still it didn't have much effect and I was feeling really terrible..so i decide to take a nap before my turn...as 4 of us doing rebond...have to wait long...after my nap..i still feel cold and feverish...by then it was my turn and It's a torture to sit through rebonding session when you are not feeling well...

By the time I got home, it was 10 plus at night....and the clinic was closed..so I took my thermometer to see if I'm really having fever...was shocked when I saw the reading was 38.8 Degree...quickly, I went to search high and low for medicine to stop my fever...took one pill and concussed after that.

The next morning, went back to my family doctor cause I suspect the medicine given by the clinic near my place not effective....the running nose is still bugging me...Got two days of MC to stay at home to recuperate.

And you know what....after being so sick at home...today my wonderful boss say I took too many days of MC...

Nothing to say...if I'm well enough to come work you think I dun wan to come meh...you think take MC/see doctor no need money. And I have to drag myself to see doctor when I could hardly stand straight.

So disappointed...sigh....even right now I'm still having a f**king headache, coughing, very very sore throat....fine....I shall infect the whole office with my virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment