Thursday, December 22, 2005

3 days to X'mas

Hohohohoh...took leave yesterday to do X'mas shopping...but I'm still not done with it despite reaching Somerset MRT @11am and stopped shopping @6pm...a whopping 7 hours of nerve-wreaking, people pushing and long queue from one mall to another.

Met Adeline and Lynn @Somerset as Robinson was having SALE...we settled our lunch at MOS burger before beginning our shopping marathon. The first person to make purchase was Lynn...lucky gal...got somethg for her bf in such a short time. I'm the one with the longest shopping list and I did not buy anythg there.

Then we decide to head to Taka as we feel that most of the stuffs we need can be found there...We stopped by Hereen to get somethg for J (think she know wat we got her).

Taka was in total madness and the link between Taka and Wisma was jammed with shoppers. I managed to clear half of my list at Taka and I was not spending over the budget. Afterwhich we met Don (Sabrina's husband) for coffee at Coffee Club.....before heading to Kino as Adeline wanted to get a 2006 diary.

Then we went over to Far East Plaza to see if we can find any more stuff...at that point...my feet was screaming with pain...as I'm in heels...sigh...so tired and painful...dun ask me y I wear heels knowing in the first place that its a shopping marathon.

Almost forgot I gotta meet my ex-colleagues for dinner....lucky I asked the time and realised that I'm late...so I walked from Far East all the way to Wheelock to meet them.

Dinner was at Monkey Cafe located at Orchard Tower.....as my cam was low in batt...gotta wait for Laywee to send me before I can upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment