Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Food for thought~

I'm curious to know what one can achieve by going around bad-mouthing another person when your relationship turn sour.

I always believe that whatever you do..it should be between the two of you and not drag innocent people into it. Do not blame others for your loss of love but instead reflect on what you and/or ur ex did wrong that attributes to that.

You think by going around telling your frens and your ex's frens your "sad" story...you can make your ex lose frens and reputation?....

It will only do harm in a small way and its the time when you can see who ur real frens are.

You may be able to get people to boycott your ex but I can only say these people are so narrow-minded to believe the story and you are so god dame childish. I believe that in any relationship...it is difficult for other people to help as both sides would have their own story so stop bad-mouthing and face reality.


要拿的起放的下...做人瀟灑點~

Just let go and move on with your life...no point hanging on to something that's not there.



No comments:

Post a Comment