Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Year Resolution???

Well...I've thot about it...

I SHALL NOT HAVE ANY RESOLUTION this year coz I never succeed in sticking to my resolution every year...might as well not have one and thing might turn out well.

The year is finally coming to an end and felt that this year passed quite quickly.


Accomplishment

  1. Managed to stay in my job for over a year
  2. Got to widen my circle of friends
  3. Managed to go for an oversea trip with Kim after being friends for so many many years
  4. Managed to go to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Perth & many Bintan trips

Plans for coming year

  1. Get a MSCA or Cisco Networking Cert
  2. Get higher pay
  3. Clear the $$ I owe
  4. Fix up my f***ing PC who died on me every now and then
  5. Go for more Bintan trips
  6. Hopefully Korea trip end of 2006

Guess that's all I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment