RENT
Saturday
No work and woke up at about noon time...haha...its like long time never slept so late for weekend. Made myself scramble eggs on toast & brew my coffee. Been a long time since I have time to make breakfast.....
Received a call from Kim reminding me that Sunday is the last day for "RENT"...then I remembered...haha...completely forgot about it. Anyway...all last minute tickets are selling at $50...so arranged with Kim to go down to the sistic at Bishan to get tickets.
Went to Riverside Point to meet up with A & C for dinner.Afterwhich, Kim went for movie with her fren and I went for coffee with A.
Sunday
Set my alarm incase I overslept coz we bought the tix for the matinee show @3pm. Reached Kallang Theater just in time...think it was almost sold out....only few seats were empty.
Nice musical...entertaining and the last act was so touching...I feel that Karen Mok sounded weak in fast songs...but when doing the slow songs..she's ok...and I like the voice of "Roger"...powerful voice!!!
To find out more on RENT...click http://www.rentworldtour.com/rentWorldTour_cast.php
After that, we went to Suntec for dinner...and hang around Suntec....and ended our day with Ben & Jerry's Ice-cream!!!!
But must be the ice-cream that made me cough all night...not sleeping well and now so sleepy~
No comments:
Post a Comment