~Gong Xi Fa Cai~

Yeah...managed to get online at home...formatting my bro's laptop now at 11pm...CNY Eve~
Thanks to the half day leave I took yesterday....managed to finish packing my room before my mum nags at me again...hehe~
Was supposed to meet Action help him get his new year clothes but was SO PISSED by the cabs that I went home instead...Imagine being rejected by 4 cab drivers...and waiting for bus at the wrong side of the road..*facepalm* So angry that I went home and took a nap...
Had a wonderful dinner to celebrate Cheryl's birthday and its been quite awhile since my poly group met up and most of them came and had a great time catching up. Will upload the pictures once I can get my pc to recognise the cam...sigh
After waking up and giving Pepe a bathe...I went to do some last minute shopping at Parkway. Met Anne and started our shopping spree after breakfast at Ya Kun.
Most of the retail shops were having sales and I bought 2 tops from e-base, 1 from Esprit and also a bag and purse.....spent close to $200....sobsob
Managed to came back in time before my mum nags again...haha....she usually gets very nagging and irritatable during CNY...
Had our reunion dinner with grandma and uncle....but my bro was still hungry so he went to dabao Mac...haha~
Guess that's all for now...can't sleep till 2am...need to help my mum prepare stuffs for tomorrow..
No comments:
Post a Comment