Saturday, January 21, 2006

Weekend is HERE

Weekend finally here...but I'm stuck in office...sigh...really hate working on Saturdays...

Ain't going to plan anything for today...
Not planning to go anyway today coz my wallet is super dry... (-_-)
And the pre-CNY depression is hitting me real hard...not been in a good mood recently~

Where is my bonus???????

Was reading Blinkymummy's blog and she had a nice answer to "Why you have so much time to blog?". Friends also asked me why so free to blog everyday...Duh-uh...Blogging where got waste time...the time taken to post is the same amount as the time taken to go toilet...haha...so if I have time to go toilet of coz I have time to blog lar.

If you think blogging during office hours is wrong...then wat about those people who stone infront of the office PC, those that talk with colleagues during office hours, those that go around curry-flavouring the bosses...

Forgive me...in a foul mood now... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment