End of Lunar New Year
The 15th day marks the end of the Lunar New Year and this meant that I can open my ang paos...woohoo~
Kinda sad that CNY had officially ended yesterday and no more excuse to eat and put on weight...hehe...now its time to lose those weight gained during the 15 days of good food and delicious goodies.... *sianz*
Think I will go home today after work to open all my ang paos...yes...I still observe the tradition of opening angpaos after the 15 days of CNY even at my age...hehe~
My brother opened a few of his before he went back to his NTU hostel...he said he need some pocket money...
Had one last round of lo-hei yesterday and my mum made 'tang yuan' too...had a hearty lunch coz my brother had to reach his hall by 4pm. Dinner was at the nearby coffeeshop as we were still stuffed from lunch.
Don't know why feel so sleepy today...almost dozed off staring at my monitor...slept early last night leh...weird...
Realised that I forgot to post pictures from a few events...like Cheryl's bday...and my pepe's bday....will do it when I have time..
No comments:
Post a Comment