Monday, February 20, 2006

A well-spent weekend

Since CNY...my weekends were mostly spent lazing at home...this weekend was quite well-spent

Saturday
Dragged myself out of bed for work...*yawn*


Met up with Kim and Christine for lunch after work @Marche...but I popped by Kino @Taka to pay for the renewal of my membership card and bought my "Taipei Walker" magazine...wanted to roam around but the gals were waiting for me @Marche. So walked down to Hereen after settling my stuff.

Think too long didn't go Marche...we chalked up a bill of $78...forgot it was so expensive to eat there...hahaha~

We had Rosti, Crepe, 2 soup, Calamari, 4 drinks and 3 desserts....quite big eater huh...hehehe~

Kim was feeling sleepy after the lunch and it was getting crowded so we decide to go home.

Was planning to take a nap when I'm home but received a SMS from A to go her place for curry coz she made extra. But I had to get bread and drinks up. After nua-ing awhile...moved my butt and went to her place.

Do not eat ice-cream if you had curry coz I got runs the next day...sigh~


Sunday
Thought I could slack the whole day at home...but seeing my mum was bored...I asked if she wanted to go Parkway to walk-walk.....kind of regretted asking coz I dun feel like going anyway 30minutes later. But then already jio-ed my mum...so went to bathe and get ready.

When we got there...my mum wanted to have a munch so we settled at "Venezia Gelateria". The waffle and gelato is good~
They went to Esprit and I spent $104 there...sigh...should have just stayed at home...save money.....spent another $39 at U2 on a cardigan...sob sob~


*got this jacket and a pouch from Esprit*


We oso bought some uncooked kebabs from Espirito Santo Gourmet & Butchery. The lamb skewer taste great... They also have frozen and dry pasta and cheese and ham. Go to their website to check out....they even roast meat for u and free delivery.

Finally...after washing the dishes...lazed infront of the TV till bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment