Finally its Weekend!!
Its finally weekend!!!!
Had a tiring week.
Friday
Met zh for dinner...got a treat from him..wahaha...
Thursday marks the end of my holiday and the start of my new challenge.
- woke up at 6.30am...a timing which I've never seen since poly life. Its the first time getting out of bed when the sky is still dark after many many years.
- my second job in a well-structure organisation but the first job with super strict code of work and I thought I'm working in a stat board.
- my first 5 day work week job but gotta be in office wear from MON to FRI.
- first time I encountered a SUPER quiet environment.
- first time I had to have my breakfast at home at 7am, the last time I had such early breakfast was in primary school
Hope I could adapt to that.
Wednesday, last day of freedom
Went to watch "V for Vendetta" with Dennis in the afternoon. Nice show...bloody...hahaha...but kind of confusing in the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment