Survived my first 7 days of work!!
Yipee...finally breezed through my first week of work...
Was SUPER irritated when I took a cab home from work. Usually it only cost me $6 to get home...yesterday...the @$* driver drove sooo SLOW and it cost me $9.50 to reach home. Wana faint!!!!!!!!!!
So...today....knocking off from work..I was hoping that I wouldn't kana another lousy driver. Turns out the driver was super friendly and good. I was shocked when he stopped the meter after moving for only a short distance. We continued talking and in the end he wanted to charge me only $4....but dun wanna be so bad...I gave him $5. Felt so happy. How come some drivers are so irritating and some are so GOOD...I forgot to jot down his number and name...was busy chatting..sigh~ Hope I will meet him again and this time I will get his taxi number.
No comments:
Post a Comment