*****
Don't know what to put for heading.
All thanks to the good friday long weekend...I have gained back the weight I've lost. DAME!!
I've been chomping on food and snacks from friday till sunday night. Dame holiday...dame MSN Withdrawal syndrome...
Grandma's health is not-so-good. Sigh~
Went up to visit her on Friday and she took quite a while to recognise me.
At the same time, we had a makan-session as all my cousins and nieces and nephews were there. Stuffed ourselves with shuijiao (dumplings), chicken wings, char siew, roast pork...
Saturday and Sunday was spent eat...sleep...tv...msn..eat...tv...
As my new workplace is just a stone throw away from the famous bak-kut teh stall at Sin Ming, decided to have that for lunch as its been a long long time since I have ate there. Well...the soup tasted alittle different from what I remembered. Its less peppery now...but still the soup is rich with the pork bone and the meat is surprisingly tender. But it cost me $7. Cannot always eat coz will put on weight and waste $$..hehehe
Better to stick to my mee-sua soup.
Tonight will be having a sinful dinner coz celebrating Jen's birthday. *I will go on diet after tonight*
Bintan....finally going in MAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment