Sunday, April 09, 2006

Weekend gone in a flash

Another weekend gone. Time really fly pass fast.
Another activity-filled weekend.

Saturday
Got forced out of bed by drillings from the lift upgrading going on. DAME IT....can't they start drilling at a more reasonable timing like 10am....its freaking 8am and they started drilling.

Tried to sleep and laze on bed till 11am. Then my mum forced me to bring my pepe to the vet coz she's been having fever quite occassionally. Finally settled beck home with take-away lunch at 2pm.
Spent some time on my com before meeting the gers for a drink in the evening.

Went to
Ze Wine with Wendy, sabrina and Joycelyn. Spent some quality time chatting and gorging and drinking wine. Was a great session...hope the next time can jio more of the gang to go.

Sunday

Got up early all thanks to the drilling again.....DAME
Receivede a sms from A saying that they are meeting some frens from Taiwan and asked if I'm free...coz I fly them aeroplane on Saturday...so I decided to cancel my massage appointment and meet up with them.

We brought them around Suntec and becoz they'll be leaving for Bintan in the evening, we sent them to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal after dinner.

So...I'm so tired and tomolo is working day again..sigh~

Life SUX

No comments:

Post a Comment