working life SUX
I realised that eversince I've started working, I've stopped doing lots of stuffs that I enjoyed during school life.
Waking up for work every morning means that I will wake up later during weekends to make up for the loss of sleep.
Waking up late(abt 1pm) during weekends means I will have lesser hours left to do my stuffs, which will result me slacking at home coz I don't want to rush out of my house.
Waking up late means I can't go for the late morning swim I used to go.
Which led to me putting on weights throughout the years....dame
OH..I SO HATE WORKING LIFE......
Sometime I really wish to not switching on my handphone during weekends as I dun wan to have last minute invites to go out when I'm sooo comfortable at home.
Which resulted in me becoming more & more 自閉 and anti-social.
With friends getting married and their busy working its more difficult to organise trips to east coast, sentosa......sigh~
I admit I'm just plain lazy...I shld have force myself to go for swim and stuff.........but.....I have no motivation.........
No comments:
Post a Comment