Irritating Taxi-drivers
Was irritated by 2 taxi-drivers within 6 hours.
Nowadays I think taxi drivers SUPER rich. Both taxi I board asked if I have small change. Coz they only have $50. WTF....they should jolly well prepare small changes since I assume they have been driving taxi for some time. And its COMMON SENSE that they SHOULD have small change.
Here, the government talk about good service and stuff...there, our taxi-drivers show attitude. HOW TO HAVE FIRST CLASS SERVICE........
Took a cab from Harbourfront with Anne and meibao to my friend's place. The moment we board...attitude came. Driver say no small change then we still alright. From the short journey, Harbourfront to Telok Blangah....he did not slow down while there's humps on the road, step hard on brakes unnecessarily and overshot when he's suppose to turn into the carpark.
Anne was so pissed when he say if we can alight outside when its his fault. Anne said NO...and he had to reverse the taxi to turn into the carpark.
When Anne said she have no small change, only $50...the bloody f**ker driver said he only have $100 note. I was like WTF!!!
So....do not take TRANS CAB...The red white wan...DAME ATTITUDE....all drivers from there are the same...everytime I take the TRANS CAB.....I always kana attitude drivers. Complain to the customer service oso NO USE. They NEVER get back to you!
WHAT FOR YOU NEED A CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT WHEN U DON"T DO ANYTHING!
When we took another cab back, same thing. Driver said no small change, only $50. When we heard that..we super DL.
Anyway, we took the taxi. BUt the stupid driver drove so dame slow when the road infront was clear & CARLESS....its 3am....where have jam.
We were too tired to do anything but think Anne will go complain tomolo first thing in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment