Sunday, June 18, 2006

Bintan - 19th May 2006

**wrote this on the 24th May....and juz realised that it wasn't publish**

Think my mind was too pre-occupied with "dun-know-what" that I made so many blunders and blurness. Felt like banging my head against the wall.

Hahaha...so sorry Anne. Not in my right state of mind.

::19/5/06 ::
Bad spate of luck happened the moment I stepped onto the ferry.
This time, I think there are 2 big group of people (should be some company retreat), and the boarding area was quite packed with people.

After the normal procedure of checking-in and boarding and comfortably planted ourselves to the seat. The door to the ferry closed and I thot the ferry was preparing to move off. Then I thot I heard the door opening. The door really opened and some more ppl got up the ferry.....and I think there were ALOT of late-comers. People keep getting up the ferry and it was way pass the time to set off. I dun mind waiting for all the stupid people to get into the ferry BUT the currents were quite strong and the ferry was unstable. And with my sea-sickness.....I so felt like throwing up. But I managed to psycho myself not too coz I had laksa for dinner and I wouldn't like to puke that out. *GROSS*

Finally the ferry starts to move and then, one "think-he-is-cute" indian guy came over to 搭訕 with an ang-moh gal sitting one seat away from us. So chee-ko and smelly....still act cool.

When we got to Bintan Ferry terminal...coz I forgot to bring a pen along and Anne's pen was out of ink, we couldn't fill in the immigration card...so at the counter...I asked the custom officer if he had a pen...He said no.....WTF...NO PEN......... Nevermind....I turned and asked the lady behind me and she lent me hers. So kind of her...and apparently, she also did not fill the card and ask me...must fill in ah...hahaha. I saw those behind her fumbling for pen and the immigration card...think all of them no fill the card. **faint**

Once we reach Nirwana Garden Resort, Anne went to check in to the room and I went over to see if its possible to book for massage for the night.

I thot we were lucky that we managed to make an appointment for the night. The spa closes at 10pm. So thinking its early...we went to shower and before heading to the spa. When we got there, we were told that they are closing then I realised that I had made a mistake. Bintan is 1hr behind Singapore and plus my 'malfunctioning brain'......I had mixed up the timing.
So we had to re-book our appointment to the next day.

::20/5/06::
Woke up feeling fresh....been quite awhile since I slept so well. Even Anne say I was sleeping well....hahaha~

After brushing and washing, we headed to the coffeehouse for breakfast. Took our time to eat before going back to our room to get ready for a whole afternoon of tanning and slacking.

The weather was sunny and cool....we slacked at the pool...too lazy to walk to the beach. That always happen when I with Anne. Noth of us are SLACKERs....hehehehe~
Suddenly, grey clouds appear and it started to rain!!....dame it...we grabbed our stuffs and ran towards the resturant to take shelter.

Then, we heard something fell and we looked up....saw some debris falling infront of us. A BIG vase upstairs(the lobby lounge) had been toppled by the strong wind. If we had ran faster..we would be hit by the debris.

Feeling bored in our room waiting for the rain to stop and sun to come out...we start to take photos...heehhe~

The sun came out again after an hour and we headed back to the pool.



Teresa and her fren, Lee Lee took the 2pm ferry and came to look for us as we had arranged to have dinner together. It's funny that we didn't have time to meet in Sg but we met in Bintan.We left the pool and went back to bath and agreed to meet at 5.30pm(bintan time).

While waiting for Anne to come out from shower, I took a glance at my hp and realised that we were late...so I hurried Anne, whose still in the bathroom and rushed to the lobby to meet the gers. Then I was feeling funny as the lobby was no crowded with ppl waiting for the shuttle bus to go out to Pasar Ole Ole. Then, I saw the clock at the reception....haha...I saw the wrong time again and its actually only 4.30pm Bintan time. Kana "nao" by Anne...hehehe

Dunno whats wrong with me...keep getting the time mixed up. Went back to our room and ate some snacks and TV watching. Teresa and LeeLee came knocking on our room and said that its drizzling, so we decided to have dinner at the coffeehouse.

Afterwhich, Anne and I got ourselves ready for the massage.

::21/5/06::
Then...its time to leave for Singapore on Sunday....we so dun feel like leaving...sigh~

No comments: