Sunday, June 04, 2006

Weekend Updates~

::Friday ::
Met up with WOS gang to celebrate Salam's birthday.
As we are meeting at 7.30pm, I went home after knocking off work instead of going to town early to jalan-jalan.

Was lazing infront of the TV...before realising the time, quickly got my ass out of the sofa and went for a shower.

Took a train down to Taka and lucky I wasn't the last one to reach. Had dinner at Breeks. By the time we finished eating and catching up...it was already 9.30pm. Decided to head down to Cineleisure as the cafe closes at 5am.

While walking around, went into a shop with connie where she spotted a bag and I spotted a pair of shoe...in the end, I got mine but the bag didn't suit connie. Poor Salam and Laywee gotta wait for us.

After settling down at the cafe, we ordered a sundae that comes with a candle...for Salam (actually we let him choose his "birthdday cake") and also a chocolate fondue for all of us.

Left for home at 12 midnight with us, 3 gers sharing a cab and poor Salam on his own...hahaha....coz he's the only wan staying in east side.

::Saturday ::
Spent the whole afternoon at home looking after my dog as my mum went KL with my cousins. Got a call from Kim in the evening if I'm interested in going out. We went to J8 helping Chris look for birthday gift. Ended up I bought a top.


Settled our dinner at Swensen before heading home. Was so tired that I went to bed at midnight.

::Sunday::Woke up and got prepared to meet Kim for another round of shopping in Tampines. In the end.....I bought 2 tops and 2 skirts and Kim bought 2 tops. 170+ for 6 pieces of apparels sound quite reasonable.

Both of us couldn't stand the crowd and we headed for home.
Did some marketing for dinner. First attempt at cooking Assam fish....only complain from my family was that its not sour enough. Will improve on it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment