Dinner @XiYan - Part II

This is one dish that you either love it or you hate it.
Well...it din go well with us as the taste is too complex.
This scores as we all liked it ALOT.
We finished the whole fish. The fish was marinated with shrimp paste before being fried till crispy.
The base was made up of pomelo and chilli and lime juice.
Wonderful combination to balance the fried fish.
This was to clear our palate before the next dish which was the Lotus Roots Soup which I forgot to take a pic...hehe
Nice fruits that were soaked in plum sauce.
By this dish....the rest were too stuffed to continue and I ended up eating half of the mushrooms. Coz I like mushrooms....cooked in a very simple down-to-earth way.
Dessert!!!!!!
Two tang yuan in a ginger base soup with sweet potato.
Inside the tang yuan...there's salted egg-yolk, winter melon, peanut, sesame and butter.
Shocked when we learnt from the server that there's butter inside~
SURPRISE~


So thoughtful of them to present this "Baked Alaska" as they know its my mum's birthday.
My bro and me liked meringue alot and the ice-cream.....
No comments:
Post a Comment