^Updates^
Finally, got my lazy butt to update. Tough for me with my PC located in my room now. And my trusty SCV is in the living room. Well...there's only one choice and I chose TV....hehehe~
Anyway, Life's still as boring as ever. Nothing interesting happening to me but lots around me. Like the marriage of a few friends, new mom-to-be and birthdays.
I like the second half of the year where most of the festives and birthdays keeps me occupy. Since July, had celebrated about 4 birthdays....and more to come.
4 months into my new job. Adapting well and guess its quite obvious that I'm coping well...no more angry and resentful posting regarding work.
Colleagues are nice and fun-loving. Even went to Sentosa with 4 of my colleagues on Sat. Will try to upload when I've finish editing and stop procrastinating.
Hmm...guess that's all....my life is getting more & more boring.....sigh~
Hoping to go for holiday or just a short get-away...
_________________________________________________________
Watched Cabaret with Shu-er
Met zh after work to go Kino to see if we could take advantage of the 20% storewide sale....in the end... only got a magazine and he got a dictionary.
Had pasta for dinner as I wanted to try out for a long time but its so difficult to get seats there....lucky this time round we reach about 6.30 and there's still plenty of seats.
Liked the pasta there as the ingredients they used were fresh. zh got the scallops with fish roe pasta and I got the mushroom pasta. Yummy~
Not bad....quite nice.
But maybe the staffs are new to the trade so they forgot my order and I waited for 20mins.
Sigh~
No comments:
Post a Comment