Thursday, August 31, 2006

Updates....



Back from my first Korean class. Yup...took up learning Korean. Too bored at home I guess~
Even signed up for yoga.
Haha.....guess I think it's time to get my butt started on something instead or rotting at home.
Will be kept busy from tue to thurs every week!!!

Life is short...gotta do what I want and when I can.....if not next time regret.

Had
a bbq session at Anne's plc last saturday.....first time bbq in a HDB flat..and we decided on it last minute....haha~


Val's going back to Taiwan for her studies and I met up with her and J for dinner at miss clarity cafe. Read good reviews on the cafe but was alittle disappointed~

The lamp chop I had was kind of too raw for my liking...the chicken soup lack a tate of chicken...could only taste the cream. The mussels was alright but I prefer it in garlic butter or white wine sauce. The tomato base sauce tasted like minestrone.
J ordered baked rice...either she's really hungry or its really nice..she liked it. Val doesn;t have any comments on her chicken ballotine.



Maybe they are having a bad day thus the food doesn't taste as well as I expected. Or I have high expectations....will drop by again to see if it will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment