Sunday, November 26, 2006

Super late update - B'day

Okie...its kind of super late to update my bird-day pics...
but late is better than dun-have okie...

Here goes:-

Date: 21st October 2006
As its a public holiday, my mum invited my cousins and aunts to our home for a makan-session. And I also invited a few of my frens.

211006 - Lovely cupcakes
Delicious cupcakes...regret not ordering more as I din know it was so well-liked by the guests.
Got it from
Cupcake Momma.

211006 - Khakis 211006 - susan & shu-er
Usually photo-whoring session with Mrs Goh around.
Thank you GERs for turning up....really touched~
And of coz not forgeting the guys who turned up.


211006 - Lovely gifts

Date: 23rd October 2006

Met Doris & Bh for dinner. Suppose to go Vivocity...but judging from the crowd I saw at the MRT while waiting for them...I suggested we go somewhere else for dinner.
We went to Raffles City and there's so many cafes, resturants to choose from at the basement.


231006 - Kuriya Jap Resturant

231006 - Kuriya Jap Resturant

231006 - New York New York

Date: 25th October 2006

Thoughtful beelan made...yes...handmade a bouquet of flower from me...so touched~
eh....name spelt wrongly lar....one more time I make you write my name 100 times...hahaha

251006 - Workplace

Met up with the PL gang after work.
As usual...our habit of writing b'day card infront of the b'day ger had been captured by me as evidence...hahaha~

Dinner was at Dian Xiao-er, Vivocity before wendy joined us for drinks at Bakerzine.

251006 - Sec sch gang

Date: 26th October 2006

Was on leave, Kim & I decided to head down to RedStar @ Chin Swee Road for authentic cantonese dimsum at 9am in the morning....dame hardworking huh.

261006 - Breakfast @ redstar


Met up with Janice and Sharon for dinner. Had a nice vegetarian dinner @Apollo Centre

261006 - Vegetarian dinner

261006 - Wonderful Cheesecake
Heavenly delicious cheesecake made by Dave. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment