Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hectic Sunday~

Been a long time since my sunday have been packed with activities back-to-back.

Woken up by my ultimate alarm clock....my dog at 8am to get ready to go to temple to pray to my grandma.
Time really flies...its been a year since she passed away~

The prayer session started at about 9am and lasted till 12noon...me and my cousins were all super hungry and wished it could end early..haha~

When it finally finish, we made our way to my cousin's place at Tampines for buffet lunch.


After filling our tummies and gossiping........I had to leave coz I made appointment with Jack for haircut. Hair getting quite unmanagable and thick.

Lucky my dad gave me a lift to Serangoon station where I met Anne and made our way to his place.

Really felt good after my haircut...no more heavy feeling...and took shorter time to dry my hair...Yipee~


Left Jack's around 6plus in the evening and made my way to Wendy's place for steamboat..and also celebrate her birthday....



The star of the night was not Wendy but Baby Ryan as usual...hahaha~