Sunday, July 08, 2007

Updates I

Finally, have the energy to update...haha~
The power nap in the afternoon really helped alot.....

Let me recall....

28th June 2007

The day before, one of my colleagues suddenly pop over to my cubicle and asked if I'm interested to have sandwich for lunch...not the order-in type of sandwich but making the sandwich from scratch.

Sounded fun so I was in...in the end....14 of us + 2 who dabao-ed lunch was squeezed into the meeting room in our department.

Quite pro lunch, we had 2 sandwich maker, the one that press the slices of bread into triangles and a toaster.

We had white bread + wholemeal bread, bacon, ham, cheese, garlic butter, tomatoes, lettuce. Another colleague made potato salad. Jolene and me made apple tuna salad.

All of had a good time and quite a pity as the meeting room will be torn down and made into a room for my new boss.....*sic*.