Lucky
Went to Clarke Quay with my bro and aunty as aunty wanted to get a digital camera. Decided to go to Audio House @ Liang Court.
After lunch at Tom Ton. Walked around Central for awhile and bought 2 tops before heading down to Liang Court. After trying a few Fuji cameras...aunty decided to get the Fuji Z5. Then she suddenly asked the salesperson to get 2 set...1 for my bro.....so good!!
After that, we settled down at Mac to teach her how to use the camera and stick the screen protector for her. Then we headed back to Clarke Quay station to go home...before boarding the MRT, I suddenly realised my paperbag was missing....recalling real hard and realised that I have left it at Mac....so my bro & I walked back to Liang Court from Clarke Quay station....super hot weather.
Walking back the route we took when we left....searching for my paperbag...finally....found my paperbag in Mac. A kind person had left it with the manager.....
Thank you to the kind person who found it~