Friday, February 15, 2008

A not-so-romantic V day gift

Wanted to surprise bf so decided to send a parcel to him...but the parcel only arrived today...haha~

Din really know what to get but remembered that he wanted to eat the LCG Bak Kwa(Spicy)...but CNY period how to get it...queue oso dun warrant a purchase, by the time i get there after work sold out. So I could only get it when they open after the CNY holiday...which is on the 12th Feb. On top of that, I got the kueh bangkit and almond cookie from Bengawang Solo.

Ok lar....those are like more for him and his family...haha~

In the end I got a polo top and famous amos choco chip cookies(*drool*) in a heart-shaped tin....forgot to take photo of the content so no pics.

Packed everything into the box from Singpost and off it went.

**Think I sent too much food....machiem feeding a pig....hahahah