Trip to dentist
For the past 20 plus years of my life, I dreaded to visit the dentist. Should blame on the super fierce school dentist since Primary school...PL primary frens you all should know how horrible the school dentist is...wahaha~
But I'm quite lucky coz my tooth was never extracted by the fierce dentist but was dragged to private dentist by my parents.
Too many scary stories of the fierce dentist....
As my wisdom tooth was giving me severe headaches and gum pain, I had no choice but to visit.
Didn't want to go to the dentist around Sgn gdn area coz their charges were very very high.
Sourced around for a good dentist and no pain is a must. Got a few recommendations by friends and I decided to try Dr. Lim Lii from Dentigene.
After examining my mouth...she said that I have to do surgery to remove the wisdom tooth. (-_-")
MY WORST FEAR came true...
Think I need to prepare myself mentally before booking a date for the surgery.
Anyway...since I was already there, decided that I might as well do scaling and polishing of my tooth.
Dr Lim is so gentle and assuring that I was totally relaxed and forgot my fear. Lucky my teeth were all good...no decay whatsoever...*PHEW*
Got some antibiotics for the gum infection from the wisdom tooth.
Total damage: $125
Quite acceptable range for me.
But the surgery might cost between $700 - $800