Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Clumsy Me

After being clumsy free for quite awhile.....it decided to visit me again



The return of the bak-kar~
After returning home from dinner with anne and the gang, was playing with my dog and then suddenly, lost my footing and felt a sharp pain...before I know, I was falling backwards and hit the shelf before landing on the floor.
My right leg was in super pain and my mum actually laughed before coming forward to help me check my feet. *faint*
I insisted cold compress but my mum say need to rub for the blood to circulate.

Today, went to see my family doctor who has saw me through countless sprains when I was still schooling.....then he said should use cold compress first...then I gave my mum a stare...haha~
After that, went to chinese sinseh...he too said should cold compress for 30mins...hahahaha~
Anyway...got 3 days of MC coz there a slight concussion due to hitting the back of head. Been feeling giddy since morning...lucky no vomit..if not need to go hospital liao.
*Update*
Whole day was feeling giddy...
Today, more aches appear....the giddiness became aches on my shoulder and lower back...and also the ankle...felt tightness on the right calf...haiz...
Tomorrow going back to the chinese sinseh to check on the ankle and the aches.