How to convince me to uproot myself when there was never any assurance or sense of security from u?
The issue here is not in monetary value but more of emotional assurance n all.
If I look at monetary value then I would never have chosen you.
So what if u keep giving me figures to look at. In your view, figures maybe your way of giving assurance but this is not what I want.
Please know that figures will always differ, u may feel $N is sufficient to last for a certain period of time. But who can say for sure it will last for that period.
Every single quarrel we have, in your view, you think that the problem is for example XYZ, but infact I am upset because of ABC.
It have come to a point where I can predict what are your arguement and justifying reasons each time you reply the email. I don't reply is not because I agree with you but because it have come to a point where its useless on what I replied because you will still interpret it in your own way thinking.
Why do you ALWAYS have to bring up the reason that you are working hard at work to earn more for our future, blah blah blah..... You think I don't have eyes to see? You think I don't know you are working very hard to try to support??
But you think by working and earning more, you are giving me assurance? You think I enjoy seeing you working so late and skip meals so often. Getting thinner and thinner??
You are wrong.
If I want a rich husband, I would not choose u.
I don't even need to get married, I can support myself well and enjoy living by myself NOW.
So what if you are not earning alot, we can still be happy by staying in a 2-room house with an affordable housing loan. A place that is REALLY OUR OWN.
I don't need a BIG house that require you to work so hard to be able to pay the housing loan and also the obligations that came with loan from others.
Since the beginning, when I said I wanted our own house, I meant OUR OWN house, it doesn't have to be big, a small and cozy place is also ok for me.
All the small littles issues that came along made me unable to convince myself to uproot from all my stability and comfort zone to entrust my future to you.
Eversince we've decided to get married, I realised that we are always getting into quarrels n the things u've done caused me to lose my faith n trust in you.
You may have ur visions for e future but I, myself also have mine.
Maybe you and some people feel that you are always giving in to me n I am unreasonable. But If there's a chance to really sit down n talk about it, I believe you will know where I am coming from.
Another issue is, you REALLY don't know me n my character well.
I like stability.
After our marriage, I am becoming very edgy n irritable everytime I think about uprooting over to your side. This is taking a toil on my health too.
All you do is just through your mouth, assuring this assuring that. Supporting ur explanations with figures. Please, this is marriage life I am talking about n not some business proposal.
I like privacy n independence
This is something I would like you to learn n not be a mummy's boy.
I know u will be angry n go on to explain how you work to support yourself when studying and all and never spend ur family money but I DON'T see any sign of independent attribute in you.
I may not say anything but I remember things that you promised and after our wedding, I am seeing you breaking the promises you made to me.
Don't ask me what you have promised me, if you can't remember then it only goes to show that you are only 敷衍 me.
Seriously, I don't think I am very important in your life, you will only remember me when you are bored or when you have nothing to do.
I just want to remind you to think hard and remember what you have promised and stop making me upset.
To tell you the truth, my faith in you is lost eversince you got the house.
P.S.
Some ppl out there who read these may think that I am kicking up a big fuss and I should be contented and grateful that I have a big and nice house to stay in and feels that I am unfair to his family.
Once again, I want to say that if I am NOT against any person other than HIM. This is between the 2 of us so please don't 想太多.
I also believe that if there's any misunderstand, its all because he doesn't handle the situations well.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone