Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Time......

March have been a rather eventful month.

I would like to apologise to my friends for all the inconvenience caused and also thank you for all your care and concerns. I really appreciate it.

To the one who caused all these inconveniences, please BEAR in mind NEVER to bother my friends and family again. One more time, I will DISAPPEAR from your sight and u will NEVER find me.

I hope that after the talk we had, you will know what to do and what not to.

April started on a rather cheerful note.

Went for a short getaway.

Looking forward to (1) the picnic planned for the weekend with my Kaki gang and the kids. (2) Dinner with my bunch of wacky CCPL/CTPL ex-colleagues.

May - June will be busy at work as colleague will be giving birth anytime now and then go on Maternity Leave.

Afterwhich, I will be embarking on a new life. Something which I am unsure if I can adapt to....