1900 - xxxxxxx
I think majority of Singaporean blogs today will talk about a certain charity organization CEO.
Well, I’m not gonna discuss it coz I’m ANTI-Charity show and particularly that charity organization. *Phew* lucky I don’t donate to them.
I decided to stop donating when they start sending me letter every now and then to donate and hound me on my handphone. *Harlow…me no free incoming line hor*
This morning, my friend W was telling/typing me over MSN that she had called the donation hotline for the charity show coz she pity Zoe Tay who was really working very hard(表演很賣力). And she suddenly realized that it was $48 PER CALL…and she had made a few calls. Poor W, she laments that she doesn’t know the cost of each call as it wasn’t shown and didn’t know was from THAT charity organization. My sympathy is with you. This is what I call. 好心沒好報 .
FYI, another charity show is coming soon. Gosh, they think we earn a lot is it! So many charity shows in a year. And all the shows are the same. Celebrities doing daredevil stunts, comical stunts, trying to be funny, plead to audience with their tears to pick up their phone to donate and oversea artistes to sing songs.
PLEASE…can do something new or not. Like celebrities do car-wash for a donation of 10 or 20 bucks.(may not be new ideas but as compare to the show...this sound fresh) Do practical stuffs and not practice stunts that waste time and put celebrities’ life at risk.
I rather donate to the poor animal shelters.
No comments:
Post a Comment