Thursday, July 14, 2005

Lame Excuse!!!!!!!!!

Read about the Huang Na's case and the SUPER lame excuse the accused Took told the court.

"...As it was dark, she accidentally knocked her head on some boxes and injured herself.
I saw blood coming out of her mouth. As I was (in a) panic, I strangled her with my hands."
He said he then removed the girl's clothing and "poked" her — he did not say where — to make it seem like she had been raped.
It is the prosecution's case that Took sexually assaulted the girl.
He also claimed he used a pair of scissors to cut her clothes, but later threw them away.
The girl's naked body was packed in a box and dumped at Telok Blangah Hill Park that night. "

W*T*H......who in the right mind will strangle someone to death just because the person has blood coming out of her mouth. *faint*
If the person in the "left" mind did that...why would the person remove clothing and "poke" someone to make it like rape. Best of all....pack in box and dump away.

He think Singapore Police are nitwits huh...give this kind of LAME reasons. *Pengz...how can anyone think of so lousy reason try get off the hook*
I don't even want to talk about how he "walked" into Malaysia without being stopped/questioned.

I can only say one word...LAME!!!!

Read the story
here

No comments:

Post a Comment