Charlie & the Chocolate Factory
Went to watch "Charlie and the chocolate factory" last night.
Watched it at Golden Village and after we got pass the ticket counter...walking down the stairs...I suddenly smelt chocolate...then I asked my friend did she smell anything...then she said ya...Weird~
When we were outside Cinema 1, there's a signage saying:-
"Discover a whole new movie experience SCENTERTAINMENT - delectable chocolate scent diffused into the air whilst watching CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY."
No wonder we smell chocolate..haha...anyway...we bought 3 Jumbo hotdogs, a Nacho and a mineral water (there goes my diet plan). Anyway..it cost a fcuking $21 for those...even more expensive than the ticket itself...
The whole theatre was filled with chocolate scent and I asked my friend...
Me:" Will we smell of chocolate by the time we finish the show and walked out?"
Fren: "haha...Oh...ya hor" *what kind of reply was that suppose to be*
Anyway...the chocolate scent was disturbing to me as it distracts me from concentrating on the show. Another disturbance was the "Oompa Loompas" thing......Bloody hell...what's with the dancing and singing in-between...I was complaining IN PAIN...that I can't tahan it...then my friend PINCHED me!!....saying it was to save me from watching that..haha....very clever of her.
Now my arm got blue-black...HMPH!!
On the whole...Wasn't a bad show other than the irritating sing-and-dance segments....Johnny Depp performed his role quite well...I like the part when he drift into Flashback...the sudden "darkness" of Willy Wonker quite errie.....but then again....that's Johnny Depp we are talking about... Like him in "dark" characters coz he's real good in acting it.
Lucky managed to go home in time to catch LOST....though I've watched the final 5 episodes on AXN....hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment