Boring Saturday
I seldom blog on weekend caused my home PC had broken down longgg ago...and I'm lazy to get it fix. I'm in the IT field and my friends and relatives keep asking me why don't I fix up my PC...
Here's my anser:"I'm PLAIN LAZY okie..."
Since I face a PC 5 and a half day per week...I don' t like to go home and face PC again...coz I need to clock in my TV hours...hehe...Close friends know that I'm a TV freak...I would rush home after work just to bond with my TV programmes...that's the disadvantage of SCV....haha
Other than SCV programmes...I also watch TVB serials...can't blame me coz I grow up on Hong Kong dramas...now improve abit..watched Taiwan drama...I still can accept Korean drama coz its so cheesy and predictable.......
Besides...my miserable salary can't even cover my expenses and stuff....fixing my PC will cost a BIG part of my pay....sigh....
Been hoping to get a better paying job and with more prospect....sigh....
Back to my day today...woke up in the morning for my massage session..*yawn*...I must remind myself not to fix my appointment so early in the morning....the steam bath was relaxing but the shower cubicle filled with steam quite suffocating...had to secretly open the door to breathe when the therapist walk away...haha....after that...got into a "spaceship"....haha...the VibraSauna...what a name...only my head wasn't covered and there's 2 mini fan blowing at my face...I fell asleep while waiting for 45mins to pass...its supposed to reduce water retention...after that..had a relaxing massage and felt so relaxed.....
When I got home...got to go Parkway with my mum and brother to change my handphone plan...in the end...we went to the Courts at basement and end up buying bulky stuffs...coz having clearance sale...hoho...
My brother bought a bean bag at half the price...only$60.....and I got a set of kitchenware for a friend's new home.......
After that...we went to my granny's place to visit her coz its been a long time since the last time I saw her.....and my cousin is also bringing her kids over.....so we went and had a mini gathering...haha....
Gotta go.....meeting my friends in Serangoon Garden........
No comments:
Post a Comment