It's Monday again...
Yes...its the start of work week once again...had a busy weekend.
Yesterday...went to have my haircut and did treatment...
Woke up around 10am to get ready to leave house and meet C & A to go to the stylist home. We were supposed to meet 12.30 @Harbourfront. But C called me @12.19 saying she just left her house....and I'm already at Harbourfront waiting...sigh...no choice lor...wait....
Got to stylist house about 1 plus and start to eat our lunch before getting our hair done.
NOTE: A still haven't reach yet.
So after lunch...I got to do my treatment first before getting the haircut. When I'm done with the treatment, its C's turn for her treatment and the stylist worked on my hair...because of the hot weather recently, decided to snip off about 2-inches from my length and it look much neater after that.
Neater right.....
Anyway...when I'm done with my hair...A arrived....by that time C was also done...so we have to wait for A to finish hers.....
While waiting for A...C actually fell asleep on the sofa...haha...
*U people better dun tell her I upload a pic of her...Later she sure kill me*
A wanted to do abit of highlighting on her hair, while waiting for the dye to set in........she oso fell asleep on the floor...
See...can sleep with all the foils on her head...
After that...we went to S-Pizza @Harbourfront for our dinner and made our way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment