Starhub Digital set-top
Yup...my mum finally decided to change to the digital set-top....because next month need to pay extra for the anologue set-top....haha...
Having headache now coz took my coffee too late...I'm a coffee-addict..hehe...if I do not have my dose of caffeine 3 hours after I wake up...I will ahve headache.
This morning woke up about 10am coz need to accompany my mum to Toa Payoh as Starhub having roadshow there so can change the set-top. By the time we settled the stuff and had our lunch...I can feel the headache creeping out...then I remembered I FORGOT my COFFEE...so after buying some stuff for dinner tonight at cold storage....we took cab home and I rushed to fix a cup. But I guess its too late....coz 2 hours had passed and the %#@# headache is still around...argh....
But I've been trying to cut down my coffee consumption...last time in poly...during exam time...I can have 7 cups of coffee to keep me awake at night...but not much help coz I already immune to caffeine..haha...Nowadays, I try to limit one cup a day....
Guess the headache must have made me mad...I actually scrubbed my bedroom floor...yes...scrub...not mop..it looks so much cleaner and whiter now...(hate white tiles)....And I also fixed up the new set top for the living room..will get my bro to fix up the one in my mum's room later....too tired to do anythg now...YAWN....
Later still have to cook dinner...sigh....
Must praise the person who invented this miracle sponge...just use water and voila!....my tiles so clean...but the sponge..hehe...see how dirty my beadroom is....hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment