Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Lost my lil' black ring

(-_-)....woke up this morning for work as usual...before leaving for work, I would put my lil' black ring on my pinkie...

But this morning, I searched HIGH & LOW on my dressing table but still can't find it...felt so uneasy without my lil' black ring...put on my silver ring to "tong" first...First thing after I get home tonight is to search for my RING..........

Yesterday went to Plaza Singapura with A and Catherine...they wanted to get some stuff for their colleagues so I tagged along.
In the end, I got 2 pair of shoes from URS...yes...when I'm completely broke...must be wondering where I get the $$...haha..A loaned me the money first and will pay her back on payday...which is coming soon..hehe..



Newly bought shoes...
Originally uploaded by
MySheepLandz.

I must stop the habit of using money before I have it..its like using future money. September will be another "broke" month after paying the debts...sob sob...

No comments:

Post a Comment