Tired~~
Day 2 of my missing lil' black ring...sob sob...pls come back to mama...
Too tired and sleepy to transfer the photos from last night's KTV session...might do the upload later in the day IF I'm sober...haha
Got home about 2 plus AM and couldn't sleep coz suddenly...my hi-fi set went hay-wire...933 went completely quiet all of a sudden...not sure if its my hi-fi fault...but I could get other radio station though...Quite pissed coz I have a habit of leaving the radio on when I'm sleeping...suddenly my room felt so quiet...anyway...too tired to check what happened...anyhow tuned to one station and tried to sleep...then...PEPE decided to irritate me by pacing around my bed...ARGH...its 3.30AM when I finally managed to sleep...*WTH*
Next thing I know...my @$#% handphone alarm went off...ARGH...not enough sleep...and was toying with the idea of calling in office to take half day..haha..then after awhile...not worth it lar...so dragged myself out of my bed...and prepare for work...*sob sob*
Came to office...the bloody b**ch got the cheek to ask me help her burn some document into a CDR...*WTF*...simple things also duno how to do...F***
Must cool down...horoscope say today bad day...must lie low...haha...quite 'zun'...say will be irritated by people from work...woah..came true...
Ok lar...going for lunch liao...CIAO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment