Wednesday, September 14, 2005

"Be With Me"

Watched Eric Khoo's "Be With Me" yesterday. Felt like no 緣 to watch this show caused I tried to catch it twice but something always crop up. So when I got to finally watch it last night...was quite happy.

Anyway, the show start at 7.45 and I managed to meet my friend at abt 7pm...so after buying tixs...we went to shopped for awhile and then buy some food so we can munch during the show.

By the time the show starts...we have already finished our food but were lucky caused the whole show was so quiet that even my whisperings seems loud.

Anyway, was quite disappointed with the show...maybe my expectation too high. On the whole the show was quite good but I feel that it can be more 'deep'...the part between Ezann+Samantha and the fat guy+lynn poh wasn't very detailed and look like fillers in the show.
The best one was the old uncle+wife+son+Teresa.

The ending was hilarious to me...you can call me sadist/unfeeling but its crappy lor...I actually wanted to burst out in laughter but the cinema was ultra quiet...too paisei to laugh out lor..


**Remind me not to read too many reviews before I catch show

No comments:

Post a Comment