Friday, September 16, 2005

Nokia Starlight Cinema


Nokia Startlight Cinema
Originally uploaded by MySheepLandz.


**Click on the picture to see more**

Armed with my groundsheet, wet tissues, tissues, antiseptic cream and stuffs...I went to the "Nokia Starlight Cinema" with KV.

Met KV @City Hall and went to fill our stomachs before heading to the Padang for the event. We walked from City Hall to Suntec then finally settled for Moonfish @Millenia.

We were enjoying our dinner when we realized that it’s already 8pm (show starts at 8.30). We quickly settled our bill and I went to the ladies before heading to the venue (no way am I going to use those mobile toilet...yucks)

Lucky for us, the show haven't start yet...but most of the front space were occupied and I suggested not to sit near the people caused I can feel the body heat emitted by all the people crowding together. So we settled for the space at the sides where its more spacious and windy.

The show starts just when we have placed the groundsheet and sit down. But the ground was hard and took me quite long to find a comfy position. Finally, I decide to lie on my front...ahhh...super comfortable...better than cross-leg, propping on my elbow, etc...

KV then decides to go see what the tents were selling. While he’s away, I was busying snapping on my digicam..haha...was careful not to scare people with my flashlight and get my cam confiscated...cause' you cannot take picture of the show. By the way, we watched "A lot like LOVE" and KV got beer.

We were so dame very lucky that the weather was cooling even though there was a little drizzling halfway through the show. The show was nice and pretty much enjoyed the whole outdoor cinema experience.

By the way, if you are going...please get your own snacks and drinks cause' the popcorn sucks there...BURNT..pui!

No comments:

Post a Comment